The Machine Operator will operate CNC, Bander and Panel Saws to construct custom cabinets, displays and reception desks based on client specifications.
• Processes various materials such as wood, laminate, cabinet parts etc.. of various sizes, through a machine in preparation for assembly.
• Using carts and rolling tables, moves material from machines to other areas of the manufacturing floor.
• Maintains machinery used by using water and/or solvent to periodically clean the machine.
• Operates other machines as required.
• Assists with daily cleanup of shop area at end of shift, which includes but is not limited to sweeping floors, dusting/cleaning shelves or work stations, organizing materials/supplies or other general duties.
To be considered for these positions, you must have prior experience operating a CNC, Panel Saw or Bander.
• Prior experience working in millwork, kitchen/bath or furniture industry
• Capable of working with various materials (wood work, plastic, veneer) with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner while maintaining precision, accuracy and attention to detail
• Availability to work 6:00am to 3:30pm Monday-Friday
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual contributor
• Strong work ethic
• Flexibility to “pitch in” where needed