This position will be cross trained to learn aspects of Interior Design in order to support and assist the in-house designer.
• Create shells, 2D and 3D drawings based on client specifications.
• Collaborate with sales reps to create efficient floor plans for clients.
• Prepare contract packages.
• Communicate with clients as needed to complete drawings.
• Organize and maintain the Design library; order supplies/samples as needed and resolve any issues with incorrect supplies/samples received.
• Keep CAD Design plans organized.
• Participate in meetings with Design Reps as requested.
• Attend and participate in departmental meetings.
• Associates’ Degree in computer aided drafting or Interior Design; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• One (1) or more years of space planning experience
• One (1) or more years of experience using AutoCAD software to create 2D and 3D drawings
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual contributor
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• Basic knowledge of space planning principles and techniques
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent listening and analytical skills