Please follow these steps the first time you power up your EyeQueue Social Media Photo Booth.
1. Turn on the computer
2. Log into Windows using your password, provided in the folder when your display was delivered.
3. Each time you turn on the computer the photo booth application will automatically start, it may take a few minutes. The first time you start the computer you will need to set up your internet connection.
4. If the photo booth application has already started running select QUIT in the application settings panel.
5. Select OK from the pop-up asking if you want to quit.
6. Swipe the lower right of the screen to access the settings panel.
7. Select NETWORK.
8. Find and set up your internet connection.
9. Restart your computer and log back into windows.
10. The photo booth application will start running automatically after a few minutes.
11. Now just click the checkbox next to AUTO START and then click SAVE.
You are now ready to go!
You can also download a PDF version below.